- Saturday, October 14, 2017
- 1:00pm 3:00pm
- Hilton Garden Inn Westbury
EXACT DATE AND TIMES: TBA
Location: Central Nassua County, NY
Duration: 2 houss
Participants: Parents or caregivers of children 5 months to 3 years of age
What you’ll learn:
- How temperament and self-regulation play major parts in your child's sleep
- Why I do not teach the cry-it-out method of sleep coaching
- What a typical daily schedule should look like
- What you can do to get your child into a good daily schedule
- What you need (and what to get rid of) in your child’s room to help them sleep
- How to create the perfect bedtime routine for your family
- BONUS: Whether you choose to co-sleep or not to co-sleep, you will learn how to get your child learn how to do this by themselves by choosing from the various methods of sleep coaching
What to expect:
- A mix of educational presentation & discussion
- A stimulating environment to learn about creating a healthy sleep environment for child
- A cathartic experience reminding you you’re not alone
Post Workshop Support:
- The Sleep Cadets Sleep Styles E-book
- Free 15 minute phone consultation that must be use within two weeks post workshop
- Participant support Facebook page only for the workshop participants to use for support, information and to post questions. This page will be ongoing for a week following the workshop.
- In the participant support Facebook page Rebecca Kammerer will have 3 – 20 minute, scheduled Facebook Live talks where you can ask questions. She will respond in real-time to as many questions as time will allow.
- Daily reminders and/or tips on the participants support Facebook page to help you to get your child to sleep better.
As an added bonus High Functioning Families will be talking with you about setting limits with your children at bed-time.